Feiyu SCORP Pro(FAQ)
- 1. What’s the maximum payload of the Feiyu SCORP Pro?
The maximum payload for Feiyu SCORP Pro is 4800g(Center of gravity of stabilizer is balanced)
- 2. What is the weight of Feiyu SCORP Pro?
- Feiyu SCORP Pro weights 2100g(Including the remote control)
- 3. The motors do not work after turning on the stabilizer, what should I do?
(1) Please check whether the stabilizer is in sleep mode, and make sure all the motor locks are unlocked, next, wake up the stabilizer by single tap the power button or click the moon icon on the touch screen.
(2)Please make sure the remote control handle is installed properly. Please remove the remote control and reinstall again, then turn the stabilizer on by long press the power button about 5 seconds.
(3)Please make sure the battery were fully charged.
- 4. Stabilizer wobbles after turning on, what should I do?
(1) Please make sure all those three axes were balanced properly with camera, and all the motor locks are unlocked, as well as all the screws are tighten properly.
(2) Motor power does not match the weight of camera, please try to set up the motor strength to Auto tune or manually adjust the motor strength on the touch screen.
- 5. What kind of battery does Feiyu SCORP Pro use, and what’s the requirements for the charger?
(1) The battery for Feiyu SCORP Pro is build-in.
(2) Support 18W fast charger(9V/2A). It will take around 3 hours to fully charge the batteries with a 9V/2A output charger. The indicator is red when charging, and it turns to green when fully charged.
(3) The stabilizer will charging the remote control while install properly.
- 6. How long does the battery last on Feiyu SCORP Pro?
About 12 hours(Center of gravity of stabilizer is balanced)
- 7. Feiyu SCORP Pro is drifting while turning on, what should I do?
- When the stabilizer drifts due to changes in the environment or some misoperations, please make sure the working mode is not work with FPV mode, then slide left on the main page, and select stabilizer settings/horizontal calibration/auto calibration. (The drift of the gyroscope will cause stabilizer work abnormal.)
- 8. Feiyu SCORP Pro does not horizontal, how to fix it?
Please make sure the working mode is not work with FPV mode, then slide left on the main page, and select stabilizer settings/horizontal calibration/auto calibration.
- 9. How does the multi-function knob work？
(1) Control the pan, tilt and roll axis(under the axis-control state);
(2) Control zooming in/out electronically;
(3) Control Focus motor;
(4) Adjust stabilizer/camera parameters (Aperture, shutter speed, ISO, motor strengths, follow speed, dead zone, joystick speed, horizontal calibration etc.)
- 10. How to control zooming in/out ?
Please make sure that the stabilizer and camera are connected properly (the camera&lens needs to support electronic zoom). Swipe on the main page, press and hold the knob function switch button to change control to electronic zoom. Turn the knob to zoom in/out.
- 11. How to get Follow Focus work with Feiyu SCORP Pro?
(1) Attach Follow Focus to the rod, and make sure the follow focus gear is attached to teeth on the gear ring belt fixed on your camera lens. After install them with stabilizer properly, then turn the stabilizer on, press and hold the knob function switch button to change control to Follow Focus control.
(2) Calibrating the Follow Focus: Swipe on the main page, rotate the lens’focus ring to the farthest focus point,next, rotate to the nearest focus point.
(Notes: After remove the cable while using, when plugging with cable again, we will need to re-calibrate the Follow Focus.)
- 12. What’s the function of A,B and C buttons?
(1) Controlling the axises: Long press A,B or C button to record the current position of the axis, single tap A,B or C button, stabilizer will automatically turn to the point that were been recorded on previously.
(2) Controlling Follow Focus: Long press A,B or C button to record the focus range on the lens, single tap A,B or C button, the lens will automatically turn to the focus range that were been recorded on previously.
(3) Controlling zoom in/out: Long press A or B button to record the points, single tap A or B button to zoom in/out between points A and B.( Since unable to obtain the camera range, the point A and B will be inaccurate.)
- 13. What shooting scene does Feiyu SCORP Pro have?
Time-lapse, Auto rotation, Panoramic, Portrait, Selfie, Track video
- 14. How to set up the language of Feiyu SCORP Pro?
Swipe left the main page,select More, you will see the language option. There are two language for selecting, which are Chinese simplified and English.
- 15. How to check the stabilizer’s version information?
Swipe left the main page,select More, slide down to find Version information.
- 16. Does Feiyu SCORP Pro waterproof?
It is not waterproof.
- 17. How to download the Feiyu SCORP Pro stabilizer’s App? What are the functions in the App?
IOS version: Go to the App Store to search for Feiyu SCORP to download.
Android version: Go to Google play to search for Feiyu SCORP to download.
After connecting bluetooth between stabilizer and Feiyu SCORP successfully, the App do have following functions: upgrade the firmware, parameters settings and control the stabilizer by the virtual joystick etc..
- 18. How to upgrade the firmware of Feiyu SCORP Pro?
(1) Please make sure the network is in good condition.
(2) Before turn the stabilizer on, please make sure the remote control were installed with the stabilizer properly.
(3) Please enter into the remote control interface, next, click the settings icon, select Firmware update.
(Note: Please do not press any buttons during the upgrade process; please keep the phone screen always on during the upgrade process; the firmware upgrade will take a long time, please wait patiently for about 13 minutes. )
- 19. What is the farthest controllable range between the remote control /Feiyu SCORP App and Feiyu SCORP Pro?
(1) The farthest controllable distance between the remote control and Feiyu SCORP Pro is about 25 meters.
(2) The farthest controllable distance between Feiyu SCORP App and Feiyu SCORP Pro is about 30 meters(This will be affected by the bluetooth signal of the smartphone).
- 20. Feiyu SCORP Pro enter into the sleep mode, what to do?
Feiyu SCORP Pro will enter sleep mode if user didn’t balance it or unlock axis locks.
Please make sure the camera were balanced properly, as well as all the motor locks were unlocked. Please single tap the power button to wake up the stabilizer, next, adjust the motor strength to match the weight for the camera.
（Notes: Double tap the power button to enter into sleep mode, wake up the stabilizer by click the moon icon on the touch screen.)
- 21. How does Feiyu SCORP Pro control the camera?
Only support cable control. Controllable camera focus, take pictures, and record video. For the details please refer to the camera compatibility list.
- 22. What expansion interface does Feiyu SCORP Pro have?
The image expansion port is not yet open, two follow focus control ports, and camera control ports.