- 1. What is the maximum payload for ak2000C?
- The maximum payload is 2200g/4.85lb( lens and other accessories are included, and center of gravity of gimbal is balanced ). For the details of the camera & lens compatibility, please refer to the compatibility list in our official website.
- 2. What is the weight for ak2000C? What material is it?
- The weight for ak2000C is 1078g(including the built- in battery). The material for ak2000C is aluminum alloy.
- 3. The gimbal does not respond while turn it on, how to fix it?
Please make sure all those three axises were been balanced properly, you could figure out with this way: place the camera to any angle, it will be keep stand still.
Please make sure all those motor locks were unlocked, and the tilt motor were placed on the right side.
- 4. What type of battery does ak2000C use? How long could the fully charged ak2000C working?
The battery for ak2000C is built-in.
When the gimbal work with stand by mode , which could work around 12 hours ; Using for shooting, which could work around 7 hours(please make sure all those three axises were balanced properly).
- 5. How long for fully charged the ak2000C? Does is support quick charging?
It will take around 1.5 hours for fully charged the battery.
It support charging by the adapter, which is less than 18W(Such as 9V*2A=18W, 12V*1.5A=18W)
- 6. How to figure out the status when charging with battery?
The battery icon will be flashing while charging the battery with gimbal turn on, after fully charged, the icon will be become green color. When charging the battery with gimbal turn off, the charging icon will be light up about 10 seconds. If the charging icon disappear, we could wake it up by single tap any button on the gimbal.
- 7. The gimbal will be vibration while change another type of camera, how to solve it?
1)Before turn the gimbal on, please make sure all those three axises were been balanced properly.
2)Please set up the payload setting on the OLED touch screen to auto adaption mode.
- 8. Is the ak2000C waterproof?
- Ak2000C is not waterproof.
- 9. Could ak2000C provide power to the camera?
The Camera (type-C) port on the tilt motor could be provide 5V output power to Sony camera.By the way，Tpye-C to Multi cable is unable to charging with Sony cameras.
- 10. What is the dimensions of ak2000C?
203.6*372.8*147.4mm(Gimbal is in well balanced and turn on status)
208.2*347.8*68.8mm(When the gimbal were packed in the case).
- 11. What are the functions for the power button?
Long press: Turning on/off
Single tap(on the main interface): Lock/unlock
Single tap(on other interface): Back to the main interface
Double tap: Stand by mode(Single tap to wake it up)
- 12. What are the functions for the mode button?
Single tap: Switch between pan follow/Lock mode
Double tap: Pan and tilt follow mode
Triple tap: All follow mode
Pan follow: The roll and tilt direction are fixed, and the camera moves according to the left-right movements of user's hand. (tilt axis keep vertical and roll axis keep horizontal)
Pan and tilt follow：The roll direction keep horizontal, and camera moves according to the left-right movements, up-down movements of user's hand.
Lock mode: The orientation of the camera is fixed no matter how the handle rotates.
All follow mode: All 3 axis of gimbal follows the movements of handle without limitation.
- 13. What are the functions for the function button?
Single tap: Switch mode between taking picture/recording video
①Ak2000S can control camera to switch between photo/ video mode while connecting camera via USB cable except Panasonic cameras. Users have to manually switch photo/ video mode on the camera while connecting Panasonic cameras via shutter release cable.
②Ak2000S can control camera to switch between photo/ video mode while connecting camera via WIFI except SONY cameras. Users have to manually switch photo/ video mode on the camera while connecting SONY cameras via WIFI.
- 14. What are the functions for the trigger button?
Double tap: Reset gimbal, 3 axis return to default position
Long press: Enter Follow Mode, back to previous mode after loose it.(You can set up this operation to Lock mode, follow mode, action mode with APP)
Triple tap: Selfie mode(Turn 180° at pan axis )， double tap to reset.
- 15. How to control the camera?
1)USB cable Control: While connecting gimbal and cameras with correct cable (standard accessories for Sony Type-C to Multi, Canon USB to Mini(B01), Canon 5D Mark IV USB 3.0 to Micro 3.0(A02), Panasonic Type-C to DC 2.5, Nicon & EOS R USB control/gimbal charging cable USB 2.0 to Type-C(C01), Fuji Type-C to TRS2.5) ,users can control focus/taking picture/ recording video/Auto-burst shot with shutter button (For the details, please refer to the Camera Compatibility List ), switch tacking picture/ recording video mode by the mode button( expect Panasonic, because it is using shutter release cable)
2)WIFI control: Gimbal can connect with camera via Feiyu On app and WiFi. When connection is done, camera could be controlled to take photo/video/zoom/follow focus.(For the details, please refer to the Camera Compatibility List )
1. When connecting WiFi with gimbal and camera, please make sure the camera did not connecting WiFi with the camera’s App or other device.
2. When connecting USB cable with Sony cameras, please connecting with Type-C to Multi cable.
- 16. The gimbal could not back to the center and not horizontal, how to fix it?
- Sliding the interface to the Scene setting, click Customize and set up the dead zoom to minimum; Next, click the settings to calibrate the gimbal by the calibration option.
- 17. There is a delay when taking picture/recording video with Sony Type-C to Micro A01 cable connected, how to fix it?
- For control with Sony camera, the better is connected with Sony Type-C to Multi cable(some old version of Sony camera might not support)
- 18. Unable to control recording video/zooming while reboot the ak2000C with Sony Type-C to Multi control cable in, how to fix it?
- For connecting control cable with gimbal and camera, please make sure every time you were turn the gimbal and camera on first, then connecting with the control cable.
- 19. After connecting with the Panasonic shutter release cable properly, why unable to switch mode to recording video, and the camera icon on the OLED touch screen did not light up?
- Since the mechanical shutter of the camera does not support electronic control, so that, please switch the video mode on the camera manually.
- 20. Unable to turn the gimbal on while upgrade the Keyboard firmware by Feiyu On App successfully, how to fix it?
- Please long press the power button for about 10 seconds, and release it while the OLED touch screen fully light up.
- 21. How to connecting with Nikon cameras.
1)Ak2000C is unable to connecting with Nikon cameras by WiFi.
2)Some type of Nikon cameras could be control by connecting with the USB control cable(Such as Z6/Z7/D7500).
- 22. What type of battery does the AK2000s use? What are the requirements for the charger?
The battery for ak2000C is built-in, and they are 2 pcs of 18650 INR batteries.
Charging by the USB cable and the Type-C port on the handle, the maximum input for the quick charger adapter is 18W.