FY-31AP Flight Stabilization SystemFY-31AP惯性姿态平衡仪
Packing Weight: 0.4 kg
Single Weight: 0.027 kg
FY31-AP has an integrated three-axisgyro, three-axis accelerometer, accurate barometric pressure sensor, and a GPS. By using your remote control, the FY-31AP can be turned on or off for many functions, such as auto balance flight, fixed-altitude flight, heading lock flight, Auto Return to Home, Automated circling and Path navigation flight. The FY-31AP provides an optional upgrade combining with the FY-OSD and the Data Radio.
FY31-AP has an integrated three-axisgyro, three-axis accelerometer, accurate barometric pressure sensor, and a GPS. By using your remote control, the FY-31AP can be turned on or off for many functions, such as auto balance flight, fixed-altitude flight, heading lock flight, Auto Return to Home, Automated circling and Path navigation flight. The FY-31AP provides an optional upgrade combining with the FY-OSD and the Data Radio. With the OSD you can enjoy the FPV , and with the Data radio and GCS you can control by the GCS and monitor flight attitude data.
FY31-AP has an integrated three-axisgyro and three-axis accelerometer which measure the aircraft movement in three-dimensional space in real time. FY-31APcontrol module incorporates an accurate barometric pressure sensor.At start up, the take-off air pressure is measured, providing the autopilot with an accurate relative height data. While the GPS module enables the autopilot to calculate the flight course and exact location of the aircraft. If the FY31AP is not connected GPS module, the autonomous flight system cannot be engaged and it will function purely as a flight stabilizer. For beginners in RC aircraft flying, this is advantages as it makes flight easier and increases the student pilot self-confidence. The system can be activated throughout the entire flight duration, from take off to landing. As Feiyu Tech continuously improves the FY31AP system, firmware upgrades will be released periodically.
The main functions of FY-31AP
• Auto balance — When stabilization is activated, the FY31AP will automatically control the aircraft for smooth easy flying. For beginners in RC aircraft flying, this is advantages as it makes flight easier and increases the student pilot self-confidence. The system can be activated throughout the entire flight duration, from take off to landing.
• Path navigation flight — with the GPS module the autonomous flight system of the FY31AP will enable you to fly fully autonomous, with up to 20 waypoints settings on the FY Ground Control Station software.
• Return to Home — Use with the GPS, you can set autonomous return to home via a 3 way switch or through your failsafe setting, enabling you plane returning to home should it lose your transmitter signal. Upon reaching the home point it will automatically engage auto circling, while it waits for your further instructions.
• Automated circling — Use with the GPS, by activating this function, the aircraft will automatically circle the selected area at a fixed altitude, the centre of the circle is the current point. You can set the circling radius, the default radius is 80 meters.
• Fixed altitude and Heading lock flight Mode — After connecting the GPS module direction,the FY-31AP can control the aircraft to fly straightly in fixed altitude ,and lock the flight course.
• Ground Control Station — The FY GCS software will enable you to fly autonomously to up to 8 waypoints, display in-flight telemetry data, and record that flight for replay and analysis (this requires the optional Data Radio hardware).
> Related download :
>>FY-31AP Firmware V2.10 : Download
>>FY Autopilot & AFSS Firmware Upgrade Software And Manual : Download
>>More FY-31AP Related Downloads: Click in
Optional Upgrade with FY-OSD
The FY-31AP provides an optional upgrade combining with the FY-OSD. by connecting this interface to the FY-OSD, telemetric data such as GPS, flight attitude info can be displayed on your downlink video. On the other hand, it will be easier to operate FPV with the functions of automatic balance and automated return to home, of course at this time a set of Image transmission system is necessary. You can record your flight path by SD card. And monitor and download your flight path into your ground station computer.
The telemetry information displayed includes flight altitude, flight speed, flight direction, alititude, flight time, distance , working mode, battery voltage, current, Battery consumption and so on. For more information, please refer to the FY-Horent-OSD
Optional Upgrade with Remote adapter and data radio
FY-31AP can use the remote adapter and data radio to enhance remote distance. The role of the remote adapter is turning receiver signal to digital signal for data radio. Common remote control distance generally is at 600 meters, depending on the performance of the remote control and the RC receiver. This can not meet the needs of long distance, after using data radio, remote control distance is decided by data radio, you can reach more than 10KM, completely solve the problem of long-range FPV flight. Data radio can also be connected to the FY-GCS ground station software to monitor the recording flight path and data.
GCS 4.0 Ground station control Software
GCS ground station software, used to set the flight parameters, mission planning, monitoring in flight. Software integration of electronic map function can through the map software the Google earth live map out into the GCS software. The main function is
• Parameter Settings — Control parameters setting, course setting, etc.
• Real time monitoring — It can monitor flight attitude. And via the GCS software you can change the flight altitude in real time and realize the mouse click flight.
• Record and monitoring flight — You can monitor and download flight path via the GCS software in your computer.
More versions of the GCS software, please click in.